CSRE-Economical Razor Slitter Rewinder
The CSRE-Economical Razor Slitter Rewinder, or CSRE II, is designed to handle light-duty slitting jobs for materials that can be cut with a razor blade. This machine can be easily set-up and run by one operator. The design keeps the web path as short as possible to avoid any contaminants, scratching, or wrinkles that can be introduced to the web when traveling over numerous idler rollers. The CSRE II offers a few additional options, different size shafting, and roll widths to 86″.
CSRE-Economical Razor Slitter Rewinder Specs
- Optional Upgrades
- Slits most materials including: films, vinyl, rubber, composites
- 36" to 98" models standard
- Slits with standard razor blades
- Excellent for low-medium usage
- 3" air rewind shafts
- Rewind Diameter: 13"
- Unwind Diameter: 18"
- Easy and convenient controls
- Pneumatic tension brake
- Variable speed drive, speeds to 150 fpm
- 208V or 230V-3
- Edge Guide
- Length Counting
- Cantilever Shafts
- Adhesive Compatible
- Automatic Tension Control