The machine seen here is a custom surface slitter rewinder built to handle large rolls. This machine was built with a heavy duty shaftless unwind stand, a walkover for blade and threading access, as well as, a score slitting package built for cutting 220″+ rolls into rolls of smaller widths. Our capabilities and past project experiences provide us with the ability to build machines with widths ranging from 110″-240.” Contact us for more information on wider machine specs.
- Built to slit: Non-Wovens
- Slits 220" (3000lb.) wide rolls"
- Slits with standard score blades
- Excellent for medium-high usage
- 2", 3", and 4" rewind shafts
- Rewind Diameter: 38"
- Unwind Diameter: 42"
- Easy and convenient controls
- Pneumatic tension brake
- Variable speed drive, speeds to 600 fpm
- 380V Power Source